Here’s to cozy fall meals at home with family!
Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Tomatoes + Sage
- 2 lbs of bone in thick cut pork chops
- Jar of Gargano & Co.’s Classic Tomato Sauce
- 4-5 leaves fresh sage (or a teaspoon of dried sage)
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup of white wine or water
- Handful of whole black pitted Kalamata Olives (optional)
Sprinkle pork chops liberally on both sides with salt and pepper. Place all ingredients in a 4-6 Quart Slow Cooker—covering the pork chops with the tomato sauce. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours. Times may vary depending on your particular slow cooker but pork should be cooked through, tender and falling off the bone. Serve with rice or buttered egg noodles for an easy, delicious meal on a busy night!